2.2 oz solid grinding stick lubricant
- For use on your last pass
- Leaves an ultra smooth mirror finish
- Reduces grinding chatter on the blade
- Will not clog up grinding wheel
- Screw top lid keeps product fresh
- Push up applicator (like a giant chap-stick)
For your last pass you should apply a lubricant to the blade, go slow, and use light pressure.
The lubricant will ensure the blade does not overheat, leaves a mirror like finish, virtually eliminates blade chatter, and produces a sharper edge.
A small step like using a last pass lubricant will separate you from your competition.