Polishing Compound – Stainless Steel
- Applied to the wheel, not the blade
- For use on your last pass
- Leaves an ultra smooth mirror finish
- Reduces grinding chatter on the blade
- Will not clog up grinding wheel
- Sold in small blocks
Polishing compound is applied to the wheel, not the blade.
For your last pass you should apply a small amount of compound to the wheel, go slow, and use light pressure.
The lubricant will ensure the blade does not overheat, leaves a mirror like finish, virtually eliminates blade chatter, and produces a sharper edge.
A small step like using a last pass lubricant will separate you from your competition.